Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blog: Tool to share notes with classmates

I have heard about a lot of MBA applicants blogging their admission process and students blogging their school work. At school we use Sharepoint and the Columbia University collaboration system to collaborate. So I did not get to try out blog as a collaboraion tool in my first year.

In the mergers and aquisitions class we have a lot to read before each class. So I decided to post my notes on the readings to a separate blog on that subject. I have shared this with some of my classmates.

Organizing a blog with various subsections is a bit of a problem. I hope the blogging tool providers will address this soon. You can click here to see my blog on my mergers and aquisitions class. It is meant for a very specific group of people though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...