Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jam Users Get Clear Insight Into The Reach Of Their Content

Several years back when I used a document management system called Documentum, I liked one feature very much. The ability to find out who viewed the document I posted. This gave me a clear idea about who to followup with and plan my work sessions. That system went away and I went back to sharing my content via email or a wiki. I missed that feature, until I started using SuccessFactors Jam.

Now when I post a document, video or a screenshot on Jam, I not only know how many time it has been viewed, but also know who viewed it. This gives me clear insight about the consumption of the content. When I  talk to or email my colleagues about my work, I am far more productive now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...