Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sapanese for the SuccessFactors Community - ERP

I have started work on a short book on SAP terminology specific to SuccessFactors. This is an excerpt from the work. Let me know what you think.

Preface
For many months now, I have seen my colleagues, customers, and partners in the SuccessFactors community get very anxious when they hear SAP terms. To mitigate their anxiety, I identified the terms they are most likely to hear, wrote an over-simplified definition of what the term means and shared it with them during my discussions with them. It worked. They do not panic as much as they used to. Some even mastered the terminology and sound like pros now-a-days.

Introduction

“I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.”  - Mark Twain

It would have been easier to put together a long list of all the SAP terms and their explanations for people in the SuccessFactors community. But I did not want to take that route. I listened to the conversations in the community for over a year and picked the most relevant terms. The purpose of this short book is to familiarize my colleagues, partners and customers in the SuccessFactors community with SAP terms that they may hear from the SAP community. My intention is not to make you an SAP expert or to cover all the SAP terms you may hear. My intention is to pick the terms you are most likely to hear and explain it in the context of a conversation about SuccessFactors products.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...