Friday, December 06, 2013

A Wireless Presenter Can Change How Your Interact With Your Audience

I use a wireless presenter with a laser pointer for all my presentations and customer conversations where I am required to use a PowerPoint presentation. Having a wireless presenter lets me move away from the podium and get closer to the audience and have a conversation with them rather than just share information one way from what looks like the podium of a preacher in most settings.  Try moving away from the podium and closer to the audience the next time you present. It completely changes how your audience reacts to your session.

The best wireless presenter I have used so far is the Kensington Wireless Presenter. It has a laser pointer and the USB stick that connects to the computer doubles as an 8GB memory stick. This might make a nice gift to any speaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...