Thursday, April 03, 2014

SAP SuccessFactors Side by Side HCM Design Pattern

I was going through the material my product management colleagues shared with me recently on the Side by Side HCM deployment models. I was also recollecting my conversations with my colleague Wolfgang Dittrich about why customers might chose this deployment model and what might be the benefit for them over other deployment models. While there are a few scenarios for which Side by Side HCM is a viable option,there is one main design patterns. I sketched this today after dinner to visualize it.

Two systems of record with a Unified User Experience.

In this pattern customers use SAP HCM for Core HR in the home country or head quarters and consolidate all other countries and legal entities in Employee Central.


I am working on getting this into the overview presentation.
I would love to hear your thoughts and comments. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...